No vacant positions right now. If you consider to write a proposal together, please get in touch.
Beyond a passion for robotics, mathematics, programming and abstract thinking candidates are expected to
- have a master’s degree in computer science, mechanical/aeronautical/electrical engineering, robotics, physics or related fields,
- have substantial experience in programming (e.g. C/C++, Python, Matlab),
- be passioned in working with robotic hardware,
- have excellent English skills,
- enjoy working independently as well as in a team.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, TUM encourages application from women as well as from all others who would bring additional diversity to the university’s research and teaching strategies. Preference will be given to disabled candidates with essentially the same qualifications.
The AAS Group is located at the newly founded TUM Campus in Ottobrunn (south of Munich) – next to many industrial partners. The campus is dynamically growing, interdisciplinary and offers the opportunity to shape the future of aerospace. We are offering
- a funded research position for three years with salary according to TV-L E13,
- an interdisciplinary and international research environment,
- cutting edge research in modern environment,
- the possibility to conduct PhD partially abroad.